birding-aus

Attracting birds

To: "" <>
Subject: Attracting birds
From: <>
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 21:46:04 +1000
Sorry if this has been mentioned before, but I'm soon to be planting around
some work we've had done on our property and wanted to be more bird friendly.
In my search I came across this web site where you can enter what wildlife you
wish to attract, even down to the particular species of birds, and it will give
you plants/shrubs/trees and a planning chart etc.  Lots of fun, and I've gone
from scratching my head wondering where to start, to actually looking forward
to visiting the nursery in the morning!

http://www.floraforfauna.com.au/

Cheers,
Karen.