birding-aus

Lyrebird - the originator of all Passerines

To: "Ausbird" <>
Subject: Lyrebird - the originator of all Passerines
From: "Bob Ashford" <>
Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 18:21:13 +1000
Hi all
Ive seen various 'bits' about the Lyrebird being the original Passerine (I think I have that right) but haven't kept those emails.
Now a local paper wants to do a piece on this and has asked me for details
Apart from sounding like a complete peanut because I dont know the details Id also like to know eher I can get more info on this - if indeed it is fact
Can anybody help me by pointing me in the right direction please?
Many thanks
Bob