birding-aus

Fw: Franklin's Gull - Eastern Beach

To: <>
Subject: Fw: Franklin's Gull - Eastern Beach
From: "Paul Walbridge" <>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 18:39:10 +1000
Hi Birding-aussers, a brief message from Dave Stewart yesterday, he's on Fraser Island for Bird Week. He rang me but his mobile was badly breaking up, I wonder if this is the bird seen recently to the south in NSW. I won't be bothering with it, I've seen two already in the Brisbane area - maybe if it was a bit closer. However, there could be others who might like to try, I'll keep you posted. Cheers - Paul W.