birding-aus

Victorian Bird Report 2003

Subject: Victorian Bird Report 2003
From: Stuart Cooney <>
Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 08:20:30 +1000
Hello Vic Birders,

This is the first and last call for 2003 Victorian bird sightings that have
not been sent to the BA atlas, the Vic Atlas of Wildlife, Birdline Victoria
or BOCA's Rare and Unusual Sightings Column.

Yes I am still only up to 2003 and running way behind, however I hope to
catch up soonish.

If you are able to contribute to this report you may well be in the 2001
and 2002 report, so if you want to see your name in print you can still
purchase copies of the aforementioned reports.

Thanks in anticipation of your support for this project,

Stuart

Stuart J. N. Cooney
PhD Candidate?Hooded Parrot Ecology
School of Botany and Zoology