birding-aus

RFI Czech Republic

To: <>, <>
Subject: RFI Czech Republic
From: <>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 11:20:42 +0930
Hi Greg,
Although I don't have any contacts for birdwatching in the Czech
Republic, I do have a field guide book to birds of the Czech Rep. &
Slovakia. It's called 'Atlas ptaku Ceske a Slovenske republiky' by Jan
Dungel & Karel Hudec (2001) published by Akademie ved Ceske republiky.
When I brought it I intended to use it on my next visit, but didn't
because it was only a short one. Therefore, I don't know how good it is
(although the illustrations look quite good). This book was the only
field guide on birds I could find at the time.
Hope this info is of some help.
Regards
Magen

Magen Pettit