birding-aus

Franklin's Gull at Avoca Beach

To: "'Michael Hunter'" <>, <>
Subject: Franklin's Gull at Avoca Beach
From: "Edwin Vella" <>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 19:25:29 +1000
Well done Michael. An excellent bird indeed! And one that I predicted we
will see again so where close to Sydney.

There must be annual records of Franklin's Gull now in Australia (of the
same bird(s) possibly!

One day we will see the Franklin's Gull or a Sabine's Gull off Magic Pt!

Alan, may I ask how many records of Franklin's Gull's have we had so far
in NSW?

Edwin