birding-aus

READ THIS PROPOSAL PLEASE ! ! !

Subject: READ THIS PROPOSAL PLEASE ! ! !
From: shehu abdul <>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 20:32:33 +0100 (CET)
Dear Friend,
This letter may come to you as a surprise due to the fact that we have not yet
met.  I humbly crave your indulgence in sending you this mail. I have to say
that I have no intentions of causing you any pains so i decided to contact you
through this medium .As you  read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me,
because, I believe everyone   will die someday.
My name is  Shehu Abdul, a merchant in Dubai, in the U.A.E. I have been
diagnosed with prostate and esophageal Cancer that was discovered very late due
to my laxity in caring for my health. It has defiled all form of medicine and
right now, I have only about a few months to live according to medical experts.
I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for
anyone not even myself but my business.
Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to people and
only focus on my business as that was the only thing I cared for. But now I
regret all this as I now know  that  there is more to life than just wanting to
  have or make all the money in the world. I believe when God gives me a second
chance to come to this world I would live my life a different way from how I
have lived it. Now that I know my   time is near, I have willed and given most
of my properties and assets to my immediate and extended family members and as
well as a few close friends and Schools in the UAE. I have decided to give alms
to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do
on earth. So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in the
U.A.E, London and Ireland. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I
cannot do this my self any more. I once asked members of my family to close one
of my accounts and donate the money, which I
 have there to charity organization in Bulgaria; they refused and kept the
money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be
contended with what I have left for them. The last of my money which is the
huge cash deposit that I have with Financial Firm Abroad .I will want you to
help me collect this deposit and dispatched it to charity organizations and let
 them know that it is I Shehu Abdul that is making this generous donation.
I am writing this from my laptop computer in my hospital bed where I wait for
my time to come. I pray that God uses you to support and assist me with good
heart

God be with you(Masallam).
Shehu Abdul

NB: I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the task
is accomplished as I don?t want anything that will jeopardize my last wish. and
Also I
will be contacting with you by email as I don?t want anybody to know because
they are always around me.

KLASH-CULTUR

http://www.klash-cultur.net