birding-aus

Re[9]: question with your health

To: "Rzeszot Agnieszka" <>
Subject: Re[9]: question with your health
From: "Shore John" <>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 01:59:58 +0300
SP -M  The  we and  Saf Wa Ph acy
UR is  Ne st  The  est  y of  arm

Inc e Yo xual Des Spe ume by  %
reas ur Se ire and  rm vol 500

100 ural and  de Eff - in con t to wel wn bra
% Nat No Si ects  tras l-kno nds.
Expe ce thr es lon gas
rien ee tim ger or ms

Wor de shi g wit hou
ld Wi ppin hin 24  rs

Ph acy is Ne st The est y of arm Inc e Yo xual Des Spe ume by % reas ur Se ire and rm vol 500 100 ural and de Eff - in con t to wel wn bra % Nat No Si ects tras l-kno nds. Expe ce thr es lon gas rien ee tim ger or ms Wor de shi g wit hou ld Wi ppin hin 24 rs SP -M UR The we and Saf Wa Ph acy is Ne st The est y of arm Inc e Yo xual Des Spe ume by % reas ur Se ire and rm vol 500 100 ural and de Eff - in con t to wel wn bra % Nat No Si ects tras l-kno nds. Expe ce thr es lon gas rien ee tim ger or ms Wor de shi g wit hou ld Wi ppin hin 24 rs SP -M UR The we and Saf Wa Ph acy is Ne st The est y of arm Inc e Yo xual Des Spe ume by % reas ur Se ire and rm vol 500 100 ural and de Eff - in con t to wel wn bra % Nat No Si ects tras l-kno nds. Expe ce thr es lon gas rien ee tim ger or ms Wor de shi g wit hou ld Wi ppin hin 24 rs SP -M UR The we and Saf Wa Ph acy is Ne st The est y of arm Inc e Yo xual Des Spe ume by % reas ur Se ire and rm vol 500 100 ural and de Eff - in con t to wel wn bra % Nat No Si ects tras l-kno nds. Expe ce thr es lon gas rien ee tim ger or ms Wor de shi g wit hou ld Wi ppin hin 24 rs SP -M UR The we and Saf Wa Ph acy is Ne st The est y of arm Inc e Yo xual Des Spe ume by % reas ur Se ire and rm vol 500 100 ural and de Eff - in con t to wel wn bra % Nat No Si ects tras l-kno nds. Expe ce thr es lon gas rien ee tim ger or ms Wor de shi g wit hou ld Wi ppin hin 24 rs SP -M UR The we and Saf Wa Ph acy is Ne st The est y of arm Inc e Yo xual Des Spe ume by % reas ur Se ire and rm vol 500 100 ural and de Eff - in con t to wel wn bra % Nat No Si ects tras l-kno nds. Expe ce thr es lon gas rien ee tim ger or ms Wor de shi g wit hou ld Wi ppin hin 24 rs SP -M UR The we and Saf Wa Ph acy is Ne st The est y of arm Inc e Yo xual Des Spe ume by % reas ur Se ire and rm vol 500 100 ural and de Eff - in con t to wel wn bra % Nat No Si ects tras l-kno nds. Expe ce thr es lon gas rien ee tim ger or ms Wor de shi g wit hou ld Wi ppin hin 24 rs SP -M UR The we and Saf Wa Ph acy is Ne st The est y of