birding-aus

PRIVATE AND URGENT

Subject: PRIVATE AND URGENT
From: "musa" <>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 06:42:40 -0600
         PRIVATE AND URGENT
I am contacting you today for a profitable business prosposal. My name is
SANI  MUSA.I am the personal assistant to late Mr.SHALINE ADAM. SHALINE ADAM
was an oil merchant from Iran but resident in Nigeria. He carried on his
oil and petroleum transactions from Nigeria but exported to oversaes.MR SHALINE
ADAM with his family were amongst the victims of JULY 31st ,2000 AIR FRANCE
CONCORDE CRASH in which the whole passengers lost their lives.He died along
with his whole Family in that concorde plane crash bound for New York in
their plan for a world cruise.
Apart from being his personal assistant I was also his best Friend and
confidant.I
was therefore in a position to know all his Financial transactions as he
trusted me . Mr.SHALINE ADAM had a deposit of usd$40.5 million with a famous
security and finance company here which i want you to help me receive and
transfer into your bank account till i come over to join you for sharing
and investment as you may direct me.
IF you agree to assist me ,I will give you all the details of the transaction
and the process of receiving the funds because you will act as the next of
kin to MR.SHALINE ADAM .For assisting me in this business you will take 20%
of THE USD$40.5 MILLION as your share and I will take 70% as my share while
the remaining 10% will take care of the expenses we may incure at the process
of the transaction.
You will keep my share for me till I join you in your country a few weeks
after the transfer is made.
I want you to understand that I am not a dishonest Man. I am only doing this
because if the security company discovers that Mr. ADAM and all his relations
are dead ,they will turn over the money to government and this will not help
me. please note that there is no risk in this business as no relation of
Mr. ADAM is alive today and the security firm does not know he is dead. When
you transfer the money the security firm will assume it is Mr. ADAM'S next
of kin who is doing the transer because I will provide you with his letters
of administration to empower you as his next of kin.
It was when I learnt of his death that I went to his room to search for the
paper work [Documents] relating to the said deposit. I found them in concealed
[secret] drawer in his bedroom
I hope you will not take undue advantage of me when this funds gets to your
account and i hope to receive a positive reply from you regarding this
proposal..
Yours sincerely,
SANI  MUSA

Book yourself something to look forward to in 2005.
Cheap flights - http://www.tiscali.co.uk/travel/flights/
Bargain holidays - http://www.tiscali.co.uk/travel/holidays/