birding-aus

FINAL NOTIFICATION,

Subject: FINAL NOTIFICATION,
From: "Mrs.g stella" <>
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 07:30:15 -0800 (PST)
EMAIL:LOTTERY SWEEPSTAKES
ACCREDITED LICENSED AGENT TO (SUPPER ROLLING LOTERIJ INTERNATIONAL.)

Ref.IMFD Nnumbe: 666/353/115/NLN
Batch Number: 5641-9331-VH-SD

it is true that your email address was selected, you are a winner
congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sir/Madam
We are pleased to inform you today about the result of the Supper Rolling
Lotterij Winners International programs held on Friday the 28th of Jenuary,
2005. Your e-mail address attached to ticket number 90447167- with serial
number 1198-101 drew lucky numbers7-22-97-11-02-01 which consequently won in
the 1st category, you havetherefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of
EUR1,000,000.00 (ONE MILLION EUROS)in cash credited to file REF IMFD
666/353/115/NLN This is from total prize
money of EUR50,000,000.00 shared among the fifty,international winners
in this category.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

Due to the mix up of some numbers and name's we ask that you keep your winning
information confidential until your claims has been processed and your money
Remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming
and unwarranted abuse of this program by some participants. All participants
were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from over 40,000 company
and 60,000,000 individual email addresses and names from all over the world.
This promotional program takes place every three years. This lottery was
promoted by the software corporation to compensate some few individuals with
website and email addresses, we hope that with part of your winning you will
take part in our next year EUR50 million international lottery.

To file for your Claim, please contact our
FIDUCIAL AGENT Mr.Andrew Van,Beckar,0F SUPPER ROLLING LOTERIJ
INTERNATIONAL
TEL: 0031-625-191-704

Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than Saturday the 26th of
Fenbuary.2005.After this date all unclaimed funds will be included in the next
stake. Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications
please remember to quote your reference number and batch numbers in all
correspondence. Furthermore, should there be any change of address do inform
our agent as soon as possible. Congratulations once more from our members of
staff and thank you for being part of our promotional program. Note:
Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.

Sincerely yours,
Mrs.Stella Gommans.
(Lottery Coordinator)

NB.1 MILJOEN EUROS VELE ANDERE FANTASTISCHE EXTRA PRIJZEN ALSO NOT:THAT THIS
PROGRAM IS REGISTERED AND LEGITIMATE AND A FREE PROGRAM