birding-aus

RESULT:AWARD NOTIFICATION !!!

Subject: RESULT:AWARD NOTIFICATION !!!
From: tamara bosch <>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 07:30:22 -0800 (PST)
 FROM THE DESK OF
 THE PROMOTION DIRECTOR
 FREELOTTERIJ INTERNATIONAL
 BERTNERLAND,ALMERE
 NETHERLAND

 ref: el3/9318/05
 batch: 8/163/el.

 AWARD NOTIFICATION !!!
 We are pleased to inform you of the announcement
 25th January 2005 of your selection as one of the
 three winners of the promotional freelotterij held
 recently as part of our WORLDWIDE SWEEPSTAKE
 BONANZA. You have therefore been approved for a lump
 sum pay out of EUROS 550,000.00 (FIVE HUNDRED AND
 FIFTY THOUSAND EUROS)) in cash credited to file REF
 NO.NDL/02-A075328127 We in the freelotterij is by
 this program, launching our model computer balloting
 lottery draws, developed and designed to satisfy the
 cravings of the ever-growing number of participants
 in our various lottery programs.

 With funds accrued exclusively from previous draws,
 payouts to all winners are guaranteed and will be
 transferred in record time. You are in category C
 After randomly selecting 15,000 participants from an
 initial database of 300,000 emails all participants
 were selected through a computer ballot system from
 the Middle East, Asia, Africa, Canada, Europe, USA
 and South America as part our International
 Promotions Program, which was conducted in view of
 launching ourselves into the Sweepstakes Industry
 Worldwide and zoning all participants by their
 respective continents from across the globe, we
 produced an extensive list from which you have
 emerged as one of the winners of the Grand Draw
 prize.

 To ensure a smooth collection of your winnings, the
 transfer of your prize is to be handled by our Prize
 Transfer agents.

 You are to contact our Officer in the Netherlands by
 email or telephone within a week of receiving this
 notice. Please find full contact details
 below:

 MR SIMON JONES
 AMILON FINANCE GROUP
 SAN LAAN 90,4532 UT
 ALMERE,NETHERLAND
 TEL:0031-616-142-083
 EMAIL ADDRESS:

 Also send your Name, Address and Country of
 Residence, telephone and fax number when replying
 your Claims Agent. Remember, you must contact your
 claim agent not later than a week of receiving this
 notification. After
 this date, all funds will be returned as unclaimed.

 NOTE:
 In order to avoid unnecessary delays and
 complications, please remember to Quote your
 reference and batch numbers in every one of your
 correspondences with your agent.

 Furthermore you are seriously advised to keep all
 winning lottery information and numbers from the
 public in line with our company security protocol to
 avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this
 program  by unscrupulous individuals.

 Congratulations again from all our staff and thank
 you for being part of our Promotions program.

 THE PROMOTION DIRECTOR,
 MRS TAMARA BOSCH