birding-aus

Winner of Cash 5 Games Draws

Subject: Winner of Cash 5 Games Draws
From: pluklottery <>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 10:02:47 -0500 (EST)
FROM: THE LOTTERY COORDINATOR,
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT

Dear Winner,
                 RESULTS FOR PROMOTIONAL DRAW
Prestigious lottery U.K. wishes to inform you of the
results of its Promotional draws. We are happy to officially inform you
that you have emerged a winner under our Cash 5 Games Draws, which is part of
our promotional draws. Participants were selected through a computer ballot
system drawn from 4,000,000 names/email addresses of individuals and companies
from Africa, America, Asia,
Australia, Canada, Europe, Middle East, and New Zealand as part of our
International Promotions
Program.
Your Lottery Claim is attached to ticket number 444-33-20, with serial number
178-40, and drew the lucky numbers 05 61 20 05 71 81 (44) to emerge one of the
Cash 5 winners.
You have consequently been awarded a lump sum pay out of £4,800,000.00 (Four
Million Eight Hundred Thousand Great Britain Pounds) in cash, which is the
winning payout for cash 5 winners. This is from the total prize money of
£9,600,000.00 shared between 2 international winners in the category.
CONGRATULATIONS!
Your fund is now deposited with WORLD WIDE CASH CHANGE LTD insured in your
names/email. In your best interest and also to avoid mix up of numbers and
names of any kind, we request that you keep the entire details of your award
strictly from public notice until the process of transferring your claims has
been completed, and your funds remitted to your account. This is part of our
security protocol to avoid double claiming or unscrupulous acts by
participants/non participants of this program.
Please contact your claims agent immediately, to begin your claims process, for
due processing and remittance of your prize money to a designated account of
your choice.

Mr. Gary Blackwell
WORLD WIDE CASH CHANGE LTD
Foreign Service Number :+ 88216 4665 5376
FAX: +44 2075043761
EMAIL:

You are advised to contact our agents by email and/or fax within a week of
receiving this notice. Failure to do so may warrant disqualification.
NOTE: For easy reference and identification, Find below your reference number,
remember to quote this number in every one of your correspondence with your
claims agent/Company.
REFERENCE NUMBER: PL44125645
Congratulations once again from all our staff and thank you for being part of
our promotions program.

Sincerely,
LOTTERY COORDINATOR
PRESTIGIOUS LOTTERY U.K
73 BELGRAVE ROAD
LONDON
ENGLAND
SW1V 2BB
UNITED KINGDOM
TEL: 442070601803
FAX: 447092861175

N.B. Any breach of confidentiality on the part of the winners will result to
disqualification. Please do not reply to this email. Contact your claims agent.
(TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY)