birding-aus

sec: unclas Re: [BIRDING-AUS] twitcher

To: <>
Subject: sec: unclas Re: [BIRDING-AUS] twitcher
From: "Tania Ireton" <>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 15:16:30 +1100
Her name was Phoebe Snetsinger and she had over 8500 species.

Check out this for further details
http://www.goodbyemag.com/nov99/snetsinger.html

Regards,
Tania

>>> Susan Knowles <> 12/01/05 15:05:11 >>>
I have to write something on birdwatching for the library newsletter
and am trying to remember the name of the American woman who had the
largest life list in the world.  I think she died in the last couple
of years.

Does anyone know her name and the number she had sighted?

--
Susan Knowles