birding-aus

YOUR DONATION

Subject: YOUR DONATION
From: "RED CROSS WORLDWILD" <>
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 19:43:17 -0700 (GMT+7)
ASIAN COMMUNUNAL RED CROSS SOCIETY WORLDWIDE,

EUROPE SECTION,

Zanderij 25-27, 1185 ZM Amstelveen

AMSTERDAM DE NETHERLANDS.

DEAR FRIEND,

YOUR CONTRIBUTION CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE

The horror of the largest earthquake in 40 years emerged as
the death toll soared over 55,000 and hopes faded for many
thousands still missing.

Sunday's quake, the fourth largest recorded since 1900 and
measuring 9.0 on the Richter scale, occurred after a
rupture on the Indian Ocean seabed caused by the violent
grinding of two tectonic plates.

Walls of water up to 10 metres (33 feet) high were reported
around Asia, roaring ashore with unstoppable speed,
sweeping people off beaches, flattening hotels and homes,
uprooting trees and overturning cars.

The trail of devastation came after an earthquake erupted
off Indonesia on Sunday, triggering giant tidal waves which
battered Sri Lanka, India, Thailand, Indonesia, the
Maldives, Myanmar and Malaysia.

Please update yourself with
http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/asiapcf/12/31/asia.quake/index.html

Just as we did during the terrible Gujarat earthquake of
January 26, 2001, when we collected Rs. 26 lakhs (more than
half of the total donations collected) in association with
the Indian Red Cross, we appeal again for your
contributions, to help alleviate the sufferings of the
teeming millions along India's eastern coastline.

Kindly make your donation for the victims via ASIAN
COMMUNAL RED CROSS SOCIETY, on behalf of the victims.

PLS REACH THE SECRETARY THROUGH THIS EMAIL TO OBTAIN THE
INFORMATION TO MAKE YOUR DONATION;

MISS TINA KHMELNITSKY

EMAIL:

Thank you for you kindheartedness and your sympathy. May
God Bless You.

Thank You.

RED CROSS SOCIETY WORLDWIDE

Kunjungi pusat informasi Batam.