birding-aus

To Brisbane Birders

To: birding-aus <>
Subject: To Brisbane Birders
From: Gary Davidson <>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 03:32:59 -0500 (EST)
Hi,
I have been a member of birding-aus since I arrived in Hobart in February.  My year in Tassie has almost ended and we will be returning to Canada in late January.  Before we go, however, a quick trip on the mainland is planned.  I expect to be in Brisbane from December 31 to about January 4th, or perhaps the 5th.  I am hoping that one of the local Brisbane birders would be interested in a birding partner for a day!  At this point in time, I have no particular "target birds". I would just like to do some birding with someone who knows the area.  Anyone interested?
Thanks,
Gary Davidson