birding-aus

Dates for Southport Pelagics 2005.

To: "Birding-aus" <>
Subject: Dates for Southport Pelagics 2005.
From: "Paul Walbridge" <>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 10:56:15 +1000
Hi Birding-aussers, here are the dates, as promised, for the pelagic cruises for 2005.

Jan - 15th
Feb - 19th
Mar - 19th
Apr - 16th
May - 21st
Jun - 18th
Jul - 16th
Aug - 20th
Sep - 17th
Oct - 15th
Nov - 19th
Dec - 17th

In other words, the 3rd saturday of each calender month. Cost is now AU$90, water, soft drink, tea & coffee provided, food is not. We have a choice of two vessels from the same Charter at our disposal, a 53ft monohull & a 60ft monohull. Both are stable & roomy with adequate cover from the elements & plenty of seating & are surveyed with the number of pax we carry, out to 90 kilometres - we average about 60 kilometres.

We have still a number of vacancies for our last trip of the year - Dec. 18th. Once again I'd like to thank Russell & everyone on Birding-aus for your support throughout the year and here's wishing you all a safe, merry Xmas & happy New Year. Cheers - Paul Walbridge, Brisbane Seabird Study Group, Southport Pelagics (where Tahitis Rule - well for most of the year anyway).

Contact: Paul Walbridge;
PH: (H) 61 7 3391 8839  (W) 61 7 3350 8258
E-mail: