birding-aus

cats

Subject: cats
From: Amy Price <>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 08:53:39 -0800 (PST)
Rather than get into the long drawn out discussions and research on the impacts of cats on wildlife (for example, being hungry plays little role in cat's killing wildlife) I encourage the perusal of this website -

Jeff Price
Chico, CA

Shirley Cook <> wrote:
Dear all,

Surely it is obvious to all that only feral cats kill our native creatures.  All of the cat owners that I know make the positive assertion:

"My cat NEVER kills birds or other things - it is too well fed!"

...and would it be too cruel to suggest a diving bell around the neck would be very suitable?

...and yes, I too actually like cats.  It is the irresponsible owners that anger me.

Shirley Cook

Do you Yahoo!?