birding-aus

0i09u5rug08r89589gjrg [Incident:040921-000579]

Subject: 0i09u5rug08r89589gjrg [Incident:040921-000579]
From: Nectar Helpline <>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 17:44:25 +0000 (GMT)
Response
Dear Nectar Collector

Thank you for your e-mail.

Unfortunately due to the high number of spam and virus e-mails being sent to
this address, we are unable to accept your e-mail.

To ask your questions, please click on the link
http://www.nectar.com/help/FAQ.nectar?helpPage=1 and you will be taken to our
Help section, where you will be able to view our frequently asked questions and
submit an e-mail. If you wish to send us an e-mail type 'Contact us' in the
search box and then click on the 'Contact Us' answer.

Thank you for contacting us.

Regards

Web Support Team
Discussion Thread