birding-aus

Listing software

Subject: Listing software
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 08:08:49 +1000
G'day all

I've always used a roll your own system using various database packages
beginning with dBase II in the late 1990's and most recently Lotus
Approach.  I switched to Apple Macintosh a few months ago and can highly
recommend Wings which is a free bird recording package with tons of
features I'll never use.

So Mac users check out http://homepage.mac.com/wings_4d/

Alternatively, if anyone is using Lotus Approach for Windows I'd be happy
to let them have my templates.

Cheers

Steve