birding-aus

Re: South America and Antarctica

To: "Messages Birding-aus" <>
Subject: Re: South America and Antarctica
From: "Bob Forsyth" <>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 12:28:17 +1000
g'day John

Refer
Birds of Southern South America and Antarctica
Martin R de Pena & Maurice Rumboll
Princeton University Press, 304 pages,
ISBN 0-691-09035-1

originally published 1998 as
Collins Illustrated Checklist:
Birds of Southern South America and Antarctica
Harper Collins Publishers Ltd

My copy was from Amazon.com (US $19.00 & only 5 left)

see

Regards
Bob Forsyth, Mount Isa, NW Qld.

Can anyone point me in the direction of field guide that covers Southern
Argentina, Southern Chile, Tierra del Fuego and the Antarctic Peninsular
(+Falkland Islands and S Georgia if poss)?

I know there's a photographic one for this area, but is there a proper one
(ie with plates)?
John Leonard