birding-aus

VERY URGENT

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: VERY URGENT
From: "KEMA NKOMA" <>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 14:01:09 +0300

MR KEMA NKOMA
ABIDJAN COTE D'IVOIRE
ATTN:The Director

Dear,

I am MR KEMA NKOMA, I got to know of you courtesy of International
Business Bureau here inAbidjan (IvoryCoast). Sequence to my zeal towards
foreign investment and also security for my life and my possession, I
therefore write to give you a Break-down of this proposal.I was the
personal confidant to the president of Sierra-Leone (ALH. TEJAN KABBAH) who
was formerly pushed out of office by a military coup carried out by
disgruntled soldiers. However,when these soldiers struck His Excellency was
forced to run into Guinea Conakry on exile, some of his closest aids
left for some other countries. While these events took place I decided to
move to Côte d'Ivoire (IvoryCoast) with my family and a treasure
containing the total sum of 20.000,000 US DOLLARS (TWENTY MILLION USA
DOLLARS) which was part of the cash left under my control within the
presidential mansion where I was in charge of securities.With the help of an
Ivorian farmer, I was able tomove this money to Abidjan. On arrival here
in Abidjan, I immediately deposited the treasure containing the fund
into a private Security Company for safe keeping,although the Security
Company is not aware of the contents as they were deposited as personal
effects and artefacts.Right now the situation in my country has returned
normal and I do not want to go back. I am seeking for a partner who
shall serve as the guardian of this fund with whom I can plan the best way
to move this money for investment purposes which is my motive for
contacting you to actualise the project. You are required to assist in the
following manners.

1) That you shall serve as the general overseer and guardian of this
fund and all investment thereafter.

2) To assist in providing me and my immediate family a permanent
residential permit in your country after the money must have been transferred
to your account. For these services a suitable percentage (%) will be
mapped out for you after you have shown your willingness to assist. So
if you are interested reply me via telefax number above for further
details. Having stated the above clearly, I expect to receive your response
soonest as I do not intend to have this transaction delayed. Please
treat this as highly confidential.

Thank you and God Bless.

Yours Truly,

MR KEMA NKOMA