birding-aus

U.S. birder visiting Penrith area

To: "Birding-Aus (E-mail)" <>
Subject: U.S. birder visiting Penrith area
From: "Mike Simpson" <>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 18:32:39 +1000
A U.S. birder, Doug Karalun visited the Penrith area end May/beginning June.
I met him for a short while early in his visit and he has passed me a list
of the birds he saw in the Penrith/Glenbrook/Richmond areas. I am posting it
here as it may be of interest to some on this forum.

These two birds were seen at Yarramundi Bridge (Agnes Banks).

Shining Bronze-Cuckoo

Peaceful Dove

These birds were seen at Tench Reserve (Penrith).

Yellow Thornbill

Willie Wagtail

White-plumed Honeyeater

White-faced Heron