birding-aus

Swift Parrots Capertee Valley

To: <>
Subject: Swift Parrots Capertee Valley
From: "Timothy Hyde" <>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 08:17:50 +1000

Managed to grab a couple of days in the Capertee Valley (NSW)
to build more wire tree guards around some of our plantings
and of course try and locate the elusive Regent HE.

No luck on the warty faced honey suckers
but Lynda had a positive ID on 3 Swift Parrots
and then we both had quick views of 2 later in the afternoon
16/6/04.

Timothy Hyde      Min Min  Capertee Valley