birding-aus

Virus????

Subject: Virus????
From: "Dave Torr" <>
Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 23:06:47 +0000

Thanks to all who responded. I was pretty certain I was secure and have just reconfirmed it with a second virus scan and a test of my Firewall. I was suspicious as the people I was supposed to have sent to did not exist in my Address Book and the attachments also did not exist on my PC.

But it does mean that someone I emailed recently (possibly someone on this list, although I may have sent mail to others and not recorded the fact) has a virus - so if you are not running a scanner please do so. (I run AVG which is free for personal use!)