birding-aus

Swifts and others: map references/coordinates

Subject: Swifts and others: map references/coordinates
From: Craig Williams <>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 13:39:00 +1000
Hello all,

Just wondering if anyone can give map references for swift parrot sightings in
the newcastle/lakemacquarie/central coast areas.  I'm doing some survey work in
various locations and would not mind being able to connect my survey
coordinates with sightings by others.  I'm using 1:25000 topo maps if that
assists.  I'm in the process of mapping particular vegetation communities -
swamp mahogany especially - and cross species occupation/visits of these sites
during flowering.

Any material welcome.

cheers

Craig Williams