birding-aus

Birding trip report India

To: "birding-aus" <>
Subject: Birding trip report India
From: "Simon Plat" <>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 20:12:58 +0200
Hi all,

I would like to inform you that I (finaly) published an extensive birding
trip report on my new website www.splatzone.nl. The first published report
covers a trip to India in nov-dec 2002.
The report covers Keoladeo, Corbett, Nainital, Kaziranga and many more
localities. More reports are to come.

I tried to make it easy to find relevant information, based on locations, so
visitors don't have to browse through large numbers of pages to find info on
the areas that they are interested in. I would very much like your comment
on this at the following mail adres:  The total trip
report and an extensive trip list can be downloaded in word. excel and PDF
format.

greetings,

Simon Plat
The Netherlands