birding-aus

RFI White-browed Treecreeper

To: Graham Turner Ozemail <>
Subject: RFI White-browed Treecreeper
From: Andy Burton <>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 10:28:15 +1000

Hi Graham,

The Birds of Western NSW:  A Preliminary Atlas shows the eastern limit as the 10´  block centred on
32° 55´ S   146° 05´ E. This is the block just to the east of Matakana (where W-b  Treecreeper is also recorded) and takes in most if not all of Round Hill NR.

Regards, Andy

G'day birders,
          I am in the embryonic stages of planning a trip to the central west of NSW and am hoping to find White-browed Treecreepers. Can anyone suggest a location towards the east of their range, I have heard of a spot near Rankins Springs, but the information is a little old. I am aiming to be in the Round Hill area, so any locations near here would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Graham Turner