birding-aus

birding-aus archive down for extended period

Subject: birding-aus archive down for extended period
From: Andrew Taylor <>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 23:43:12 +1000
> The birding-aus archive (http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/birding-aus/) may be
> unavailable for 2-3 weeks.  The machine hosting it has failed completely ...

Our technical staff have proved me wrong and fixed my workstation.
The archive is again available.  It may still be unreliable over the
next 2-3 weeks.

First Yellow-Faced Honeyeaters of the year for my yard list.  Living in
Sydney's inner west, I assume all the ones I see are in migration.

Spent much of the weekend painting the roof and was rewarded with a
adult WB Sea-Eagle soaring high over Annandale.  Already on my yard-list
but still a lovely sight in our urban bio-poverty.

Andrew