birding-aus

re:RFI mallee emuwrens, Hatah

To: birding-au <>
Subject: re:RFI mallee emuwrens, Hatah
From: Jim Caine <>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 09:06:05 +1000
Hi every one,

In the week after Easter I hope to be able to spend about a week at Hattah-
Kulkyne NP in northwest Victoria. My main birding objective is to see a mallee
emu-wren. I believe that in the past on occassions they have been seen around
Nowingi Track. If any one could give me further or more specific details I
would be grateful. I would also be interested in other sites in the area that I
could accesss with 2WD ? Is that likely or possible ?

Unfortunately the birding-aus archive is down for several weeks so I cannot
search it before easter.

I'm also expecting the Lakes at Hattah are all completely dry ? Is that the
case ?

thanks
Jim Caine.

Jim Caine

 This email and any attachments may be confidential. You must not disclose or
use the information in this email if you are not the intended recipient.
 If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately and
delete the email and all copies.

 The College does not guarantee that this email is virus or error free.

 The attached files are provided and may only be used on the basis that the
user assumes all responsibility for any loss,

 damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the
attached files, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not.
 The content and opinions in this email are not necessarily those of the
College