birding-aus

Eaglehawk Neck (Tasmania) Boat Trips in February 2004

Subject: Eaglehawk Neck (Tasmania) Boat Trips in February 2004
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 10:30:36 +1100
Dear Birding-Ausers,

There is an Eaglehawk Neck boat trip planned for this coming Sunday, the
22nd February.  I have a last minute vacancy if anyone is in a position to
take advantage of it.  Please contact me if you are interested.

Bill Wakefield, who organises these occasional Tasmanian boat trips with
me, has also planned a second February trip the following day on Monday,
the 23rd.  He has a couple of vacancies as well, if anyone wants to do two
trips or has the Monday free.  You can let Bill or me know if you would
like to go.

Regards

Chris