birding-aus

Fork Tailed Swifts in Sydney

To: "birding-aus" <>
Subject: Fork Tailed Swifts in Sydney
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 17:02:00 +1000
Hi all,
      I've just been outside looking up into the sky, checking out the
cloud formations as Sydney gets another afternoon storm after a very humid
day and was pleasantly surprised to see about a dozen swifts moving through
the area. What was even more pleasing was the white rump and long forked
tail.
This was the first time I had seen Fork Tailed Swifts in Ryde, Sydney.
Another tick for my "Local List"

Kind Regards,

Simon Hayes