birding-aus

FINANCIAL CONSULTATION.

Subject: FINANCIAL CONSULTATION.
From: "Dr.Maine Pawa" <>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 15:20:20 +0100
Good day.

 I am a financial consultant based in South Africa.
I have a client (a widow) she has USDM250, 000,000
With a private equity investment trust company for
Safe keeping only, She wishes to invest in a stable
Economy.
Her interest is in companies with potentials for
Rapid growth in long terms. My client is also interested
In placing part of her fund in your company,
If your country's bi-laws allows foreign investment.
You can contact me for more details via my
E-mail:
Address with your reference.

Yours faithfully,
Dr.Maine Pawa.

 NB: The fund is free from drug and laundering
 Related offence.