birding-aus

Western Treatment Plant

To: "Birding Aus" <>
Subject: Western Treatment Plant
From: "Shirley Cameron" <>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 11:43:29 +1100
I had a message from a couple from Canada who are coming to Melbourne Feb 2nd for a couple of days. We are holidaying at Point Lonsdale at that time so are unable to take them around.  If you can assist let me know and I will give you the details.
Thanks.
By the way there are still plenty of interesting birds about.  Blue-bill ducks with very blue bills, are there among all the species of ducks you could expect to see, waders a plenty,  all the usual, a few Marsh, a Wood  Sandpiper, and Golden Plover .  The raptors are busy too.

Shirley Cameron
Werribee