birding-aus

private,please check[merry xmas and a prosperous new year]

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: private,please check[merry xmas and a prosperous new year]
From: marvins johnson <>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2003 18:32:23 +0000
I am Mr. Marvins Jonhson, the legal adviser and
personal Assistant to Mr. Charles Taylor   who recently resigned
as the president of Liberia. Your contact was gotten
from a search into an archive of an associate and we
want to believe that your choice is by divine
intervention but then you still must confirm your
capability.

I am contacting you due to the present situation as
regards the sanction placed on my
Client by the United Nations, he is now currenttly
facing charges on war crime by the United Nations war
crime tribunal in Sierra Leone. At present he is
currently on political asylum with the Nigeria
government but for now the future is bleak on what
possible action will be taking against him and his
investment interest around the world.

There are monies amounting to about $100MUSD[ one hun-
dred million united states dollars ] which my boss
made from the numerous diamond sales in the country.
These money are kept in a safe location,with the
documents perfectly in order and all security
loopholes have being taken care of.

These facts you can confirm from the Liberia embassy
in your country or you can request for newspapers or
BBC publications for further proof. I am consulting
you on behalf of my client Mr. Charles Taylor who
demands me to urgently look for a foreign partner, who
we can trust to help us immediately to enter into
business venture on his behalf as a proxy.

All we needed from you is your commitment and total
honesty to be of assistance, this can be done in your
name with my client being a partner (under anonymity).
In the light of above, I am soliciting your assistance
and partnership to keep this contact confidential.

Thanks in anticipation of your co-operation.

To your health,
marvin  johnson