birding-aus

About internet fraud of Commercial Bank of Africa

Subject: About internet fraud of Commercial Bank of Africa
From: Renato Jimenez <>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 14:40:15 -0600 (CST)
I have seen an e-mail written on sept. 28, 2003 in which you aware yourselves about someone called Segun Agbaje who says that Mr. Michael Jones Gogany died in a car crash accident on april 21th 2000 on Sagbama express road and there`s 25.5 million dollar left in their bank.  I got a similar message.

Would you please contact me and let me know if someone else has got one of those messages?  Did you ever pay any money?  I almost did it but fortunately regret just on time.

Thanks for writing me.

Renato Jiménez

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Net: La mejor conexión a internet y 25MB extra a tu correo por $100 al mes.