birding-aus

White Ibis

To: "birding-aus" <>
Subject: White Ibis
From: "TERRILL NORDSTROM" <>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 20:38:04 +1100
This Saturday in Sydney is the first White Ibis count being conducted by the NPWS as part of their plan of management of this species in the Sydney area. We need as many birdwatchers to count Ibis within the County so if you can help you can go to the NPWS web page and click on the Ibis link. You can download your count on line. We need people to count at tips such as Eastern Creek and Menai as well as local parks ect. Information is needed on nesting, feeding and roosting sites.
                                                 Thanks for any help,
                                                            Terrill