birding-aus

Thankyou for bird photography info

To: "Birding-aus" <>
Subject: Thankyou for bird photography info
From: "Bill Sleight" <>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2003 07:14:42 +1000
What a marvellous response I received from so many birdos on this site re my request for help in purchasing photographic equipment to get bird photos - I want to say a big thank you for your willingness to be of assistance. It seems the general consensus among the respondents is to go with the digiscoping option - ie;  a Nikon Coolpix 4500 or equivalent attached to a scope and mounted on a steady tripod.  Have'nt taken the plunge yet but will very soon.
In appreciation  Bill Sleight - Sydney