birding-aus

Australian Wildlife Sound Recording Group

To: birding-aus <>
Subject: Australian Wildlife Sound Recording Group
From: Vicki Powys <>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 10:20:07 +1100
Yes Nigel,

The Australian Wildlife Sound Recording Group is definitely still active.
We have just held a conference on the South Coast of NSW.  All up we have
about 60 members.  We produce a journal and a CD of members' recordings,
twice a year.  Membership is around $25 a year but I will have to
double-check that.  Bill Rankin is Journal Editor, I am the Sound Editor,
and Fred van Gessel is Secretary/Treasurer.  If you can't contact Fred
regarding membership, just get back to me and I'll sort things out.

Vicki Powys
Sound Editor
Australian Wildlife Sound Recording Group