birding-aus

Green Catbirds at Mt Dromedary, NSW Far South Coast

To: <>
Subject: Green Catbirds at Mt Dromedary, NSW Far South Coast
From: "Alan Morris" <>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 09:54:55 +1000
Hi Birders,
Mat and Cathy Goswell recently enquired as to whether it was unusual to see Green Catbirds at Mt Dromedary and I am pleased to inform them that the answer is no, because the rainforests at Mt Dromedary  represent the southern distribution of this species in NSW and they are regularly observed at that location. I am unaware of any records further south.

Alan Morris
Birding NSW Records Officer