birding-aus

Posting not going through

To: Birding Australia <>
Subject: Posting not going through
From: Tommy Pedersen <>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 02:34:33 +0400
I have tried to send two postings to Birding-Aus, but they are not going
through.
Anybody having the same problems?

Tommy Pedersen

s;
Kangaroo Island (Are Glossy B-c's regular here??).

If any kind souls out there have visited these areas lately, an update
would be greatly appreciated and held in great esteem :-)

I am having difficulty pinpointing a good site for
Short-tailed (Striated) Grasswrens in the Flinders Ranges. Can anybody help?
Also; any Freckled Ducks around? This species have eluded us on our previous
5 trips (and
566 species enjoyed).

Anyone wishing a copy of the tripreport once finished will certainly
receive one. And if anybody want a copy of our previous tripreport, feel
free to
ask.

A complete list of our target species is found here:

Freckled Duck   - any recent records?

Letter-winged Kite   -  ditto?

Grey Falcon  - I know....close to impossible.

Bluebonnet  - should be fairly common.

Scarlet-chested Parrot   - fat chance I suppose....?

Shining Bronze-cuckoo  - should be common

Southern Scrub-robin  - fairly common.

Red-lored Whistler   -  any recent records?

Chestnut-crowned Babbler   - should be easy.

Chirruping Wedgebill   - ditto easy.

Chestnut Quail-thrush   - not too difficult.

Mallee Emuwren   - any good tips on this cute fella?

Striated Grasswren   - Gluepot & Kulkyne I suppose?

Short-tailed Grasswren  - anyone?

Grey Grasswren  - Koonchera Dune

Eyrean Grasswren   - Birdsville Track (any updates?)

Slender-billed Thornbill  -  coast north of Adelaide? Any good tips?

Chestnut-breasted Whiteface   - Lyndhurst site still good?

Gibberbird    -  a possibility?

Purple-gaped Honeyeater   - should be fairly common?

Black-eared Miner   - Gluepot.

And Glossy Black-c's   - somewhere on Kangaroo Island?

Sincerely,

Tommy Pedersen