birding-aus

HBW and the delay

Subject: HBW and the delay
From: Katarina Stenman <>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 11:28:37 +0200
Answer from Lynx Edicions about HBW and the delay:
Thank you for your enquiry. In reply to your query, we would like to inform
you that the book is due to be published next week. Although we initially
had availability re-scheduled for the end of August, there were one or two
complications on the paper supply side and so publication was again slightly
set back. However, we are pleased to report that the book is now at print
and that we expect to receive it soon.

As soon as the books are released from the printers, they will first have to
go through the handling process and so we expect to be despatching orders
later in the month. Please be assured that we will do our best to ensure
that all orders are despatched as swiftly as possible when the book becomes
available. As you are planning a trip, please do let us know when it is
unlikely to find you at home.

Thank you once again for your understanding. We look forward to hearing from
you.

Yours sincerely

Conchi Garcia

Customer Services