birding-aus

Congratulations Margaret Cameron

To: Birding Aus <>
Subject: Congratulations Margaret Cameron
From: Shirley Cameron <>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 18:10:52 +1000

I was very impressed by the item about birds on George Negus New Dimensions last Thursday Night.  For those who did see you would now realise why we are so enthusiastic about the Treatment Plant.

Margaret had to battle terrible elements with the Television crew, the wind was blowing a hurricane and it was one of our coldest days.  I was impressed by her philosophy regarding bird watching.

Well-done Margaret!

Shirley Cameron( No relation)

Werribee