birding-aus

An example of Human-Bird Association

To: Birding-Aus <>
Subject: An example of Human-Bird Association
From: John Gamblin <>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 21:59:22 -0700 (PDT)
G'day Lozza and all,

This made me feel all warm, cud lee duddley, fuzzy and any other James terminology to describe caring.

I think that the truly wonderful young Gloria Deppe just might bake the chicken eggshells before putting them out? I do with my ozzie mass produced eggs, can't always get free range, so I roast mine to be on the safe side, killing any bacteria. I put them on a baking tray and toast/roast them for about 30 minutes at a high setting. Never know where those mass produced eggs came from sometimes what might be in them.

Bless you Lozza .... JAG de Whag gone to work on an Egg.