birding-aus

FW: Nesting season

To: birding-aus <>
Subject: FW: Nesting season
From: jilldening <>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 08:44:59 +1000
Hi All,
You might recall that I passed on a letter last year about the extraordinary
lengths to which a group of Japanese conservationists went to help Little
Terns nest on the vast flat rooftop of a sewage treatment works in Tokyo
Bay.

Below is a quick snippet about this year's (so far) very successful breeding
season. Since last year the available nesting space has been increased from
2ha to 2.7ha. I was unable to read anything meaningful on the website, but
others might have more success.

Cheers,

Jill
--