birding-aus

Bird Lists - NW Qld

To: "Messages Birding-aus" <>
Subject: Bird Lists - NW Qld
From: "Bob Forsyth" <>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2003 17:32:03 +1000
G'day all,

I have compiled bird lists for the following -

- Boodjamulla (was Lawn Hill) NP
- Camooweal Caves NP
- Gunpowder area
- Karumba - Normanton
- Lake Moondarra (near Mount Isa)
- Mount Isa Sewage Treatment Ponds and the surrounding Horse Paddocks
- Bowthorn Station (west of Doomadgee)
- Sweers Island (north of Burketown)

Email me for any lists that you may require.
Once again I am seeking advice of extra species sighted.

Most are in MS Excel format, the remainder in MS Word
Microsoft have viewer programs available at http://www.microsoft.com/office/000/viewers.asp

If you forget that link, find it also at Birds Queensland http://birdsqueensland.org.au/
(and the Birds Qld  Gazetteer of Qld Birding locations continues to grow)

Regards
Bob Forsyth, Mount Isa, NW Qld.