birding-aus

birding questionaires

To: Ronda Green <>
Subject: birding questionaires
From: Penn Gwynne <>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 23:27:05 -0700 (PDT)
G'day Ronda,

I've still two that need a home so far? can't find a tourist that will fill them out? I'll collect all the others that are out there this weekend, tomorrow night when quite a few get back from the Penguin Parade. All going well I should post them back "en masse" to you mid next week, okay?

With the new time deadline I don't have a problem finding a home for a few more of "dem forms" (re: filling out by tourists) if you don't? I've got USA birding folk landing at Tullamarine early next week, a party of five. I find the USA birdo's are thee best at getting all the info that you need? others Canadians, Welsh, English etc etc seem more shy or reserved? can't think why as it goes to planning birding improvements for all? oh well mine is not to reason why.

I'm having a very very good chuckle at present about the USA "polly ticks" some crazy birds over there eh.

Apparently the TEXAS legislators have eloped? yep eloped, boundary redrawing problems have upset them and they have fled to thee "OK" hotel in oklahoma? me and a few other wicked souls are very very busy writing whilst trying hard not to spill USA coffee or wet our pants.

Shoot out at thee "OK" hotel. Bless the Yanks for giving us of the real southern states a good dollop of best medicine eh, laughter.

Ooroo from JAG de Whag also known as "Stone Mason" columnist.

Have a good day .... I'll ask thee list again and anyone that wants JAG's local bird info has to fill in a form.

Ronda Green <> wrote:

Hi John

We're extending the deadline for return of q'aires to end of June  -  any use in posting you a few more?

Cheers
Ronda

Dr. Ronda J. Green
Australian School of Environmental Studies,
Faculty of Environmental Sciences
Griffith University
Nathan, Qld Australia 4111
Ph 07 3875 5101(international: 61 7 3875 5101
Fax 07 3875 7459 (international: 61 7 3875 7459)

Do you Yahoo!?