birding-aus

Seaweed info.

Subject: Seaweed info.
From: Penn Gwynne <>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 21:29:28 -0700 (PDT)
G'day Martin,

Don't they use Kelp extract in thee Ice Cream and food industry? I may easily be wrong but I have thought this for a while now and would like a yea or nay on this?

Thank you for your very good and timely email. I wonder how dependent on seaweed Penn Gwynne is?

wrote:

<snip>

2. Victorian Environment and Natural Resources Committee (ENRC) Report (Inquiry into the Utilisation of Victorian Native Flora and Fauna 2000) This fascinating report has much useful information on the kelp harvesting industry in Australia.

It can be viewed at -

A snippet from this report:

<snip>

Do you Yahoo!?