birding-aus

Hastings Library, Saturday

To: Victoria Quinton <>
Subject: Hastings Library, Saturday
From: John Gamblin <>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 20:35:36 -0700 (PDT)
I could be? why are you going? I'm definately going to the Book launch day on the 20th May at thee Hastings library .... Kathie and Peter Strickland "Foothills to Foreshore" a field guide to selected Indigenous Plants of Southern Victoria suitable for cultivation. You have to book though, for attendance.

I wonder if MIN will be there?

Special guest Ron Waters (Land for wildlife) I'm wondering if Ron would give me some land? I get wild at times :^D>>>

I'm thinking of getting more then one copy if? they are on sale. To give away as competition prizes.

Ooroo for now, JAG

Victoria Quinton <> wrote:

Byee Vic.

Do you Yahoo!?