birding-aus

Laughing Gull 2003 update 18

To: "birding-aus" <>
Subject: Laughing Gull 2003 update 18
From: "Trevor Ford" <>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 00:25:56 +1000
G'day,

 Just a quick note to say that I've not seen the Laughing Gull on Bribie
Island (or anywhere else) since April 3rd.  I've not searched for it with
absolute dedication, but during the past three weeks or so I have regularly
visited most of the places it seemed to favour.  Perhaps my next posting on
the gull will be 2004 update 1?

I did successfully twitch the Scoopy's breakfast muffin today, having dipped
out last week when they ran out of muffins (and feeling really gripped off
when I noticed the last ones being consumed in front of me).

Cheers - Trevor.