birding-aus

Female Swan response and thanks.

To: "Birding-aus" <>
Subject: Female Swan response and thanks.
From: "Jon Wren" <>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 13:02:43 +1000
Thankyou to those birding-aussers that responded so quickly to my request for assistance.
Laura enjoyed her meal and we had a nice evening celebrating her Birthday.
The response must be a record.
Message lodged at 4.59
Message posted at 5.01
First response at 5.05
Second 5.09

Maggie was very pleased to get the info and said she had tried everywhere even ringing up the local Vet. She even considered ringing Dr Harry.
Just proves the value of an excellent and knowledgeable Birding chat site.
Thankyou again
Jon Wren